Your Use of Enhanced Insurance
- You may not use the website:
- in any way that is misleading, fraudulent, or deceitful;
- to post or send any vulgar, threatening, abusive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content;
- to negatively impact how others use the Website;
- for any unauthorized promotional materials, advertising, or anything deemed spam;
- in a way that is considered illegal, or contrary to the law of any country or the people living there;
- in any way that may be construed as an infringement of the proprietary or intellectual property rights of any party. This includes but is not limited to copyright, trademark, and patent infringement. You may not post content or any media that you do not explicitly have the right to share under law or through contractual relationships.
- Using an automated query program (web crawlers, bots, and spiders) within our Website is expressly prohibited. You may not cache, scrape, crawl, or use any other automated tool to access the content of our Website. No data may be extracted for use for any reason or by any means without our written consent.
- Our Website and all content on it (including articles, text, images, design, and any other form of media) are our intellectual property unless stated otherwise.) Trademarks, whether registered or not are protected by copyright law. We retain all intellectual property rights.
- You may display or view our Website on an internet-connected device, or print out a copy of the content as long as it’s for your own personal, non-commercial use. The following conditions must be met:
- Any copyright and proprietary notices must remain intact.
- No content may be in any way copied, reproduced, or used for commercial purposes.
- Should you want to use any of the content on the Website, you must contact us to get permission in writing first.
Limitations of Liability
- You may not hold us liable for any incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages from the use of our Website. We are not responsible for the loss of revenue, data, or profits from using our Website.
- We carefully vet the content on our Website to ensure accuracy and credibility. We cannot guarantee that anything related to the content is accurate, current, or complete. We are not liable for any reliance on any content displayed by either you or a third party.
- The Website contains reviews of online services that are compiled and posted by the users of the Website. The opinions provided are the views of the reviewer and not Enhanced Insurance. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors contained in the reviews. Nor are we responsible for damage or loss that you or your reputation might suffer through reliance on those reviews.
- The Website may link to other sites online. We are not responsible for content on any third party websites and are in no way liable should the content cause you damage.
- The Website may display sponsorships and advertisements. The sponsors and advertisers are solely responsible for ensuring that the material they post complies with all applicable laws and codes of practice. We are not liable for inaccuracies or errors contained in advertising or sponsorship material. Should you suffer any loss or damage as a result of errors in the advertising or sponsorship material, we hold no liability.
Availability of the Website
- We cannot guarantee that the Website will meet your requirements or that it will have no faults. Should you find a fault, report it to us, and we will correct the error as soon as possible.
- We will, from time to time, have to maintain or repair the Website or add new services. During such times, site access will be restricted. We will restore the Website’s full functionality as soon as we’re reasonably able to.
- For the purposes of this clause, we refer to those writing reviews as “Reviewers.”
- Reviewers agree to the following terms by submitting their reviews:
- The review is their own independent work and is genuine. It may not be written in such a way as to enhance or damage the subject of the review’s reputation.
- They have not received any kind of compensation from a third party for writing the review.
- Their review is unique and their own, not copied in part or in full from a different source.
- In providing the review, reviewers grant Enhanced Insurance an exclusive and irrevocable license to display, host, or use the review in any way they deem fit in any country worldwide.
- We at Enhanced Insurance reserve the right to remove, at our sole discretion, any content on the Website.
- We may update these terms as legal and regulatory changes occur. We may also update the terms to ensure that the Website operates correctly. Changes will be communicated by an announcement on the Website. The changes are effective immediately once the notification has run. Should you not agree to the changes made, you should not use the Website. If you continue to use the Website, you indicate that you accept the changes in full.
- Your rights and obligations as defined in these Terms are not transferable.
- We may opt not to enforce our rights when you contravene them. This does not preclude us from enforcing any such right at a later date.
- We are not liable if these Terms are breached as a result of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Our Terms and any dispute that you may have with them are handled in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- We do not guarantee that content or media on the Website complies with laws outside of the United States of America. By accessing the Website from a country other than the United States of America, you take responsibility for complying with local laws. We prohibit any users accessing content that is deemed illegal in their jurisdiction.